Saturday, September 27, 2014

OCC Copic for Card Makers Day 5: People

Don't look at the faces.  The coloring isn't all that bad but I felt the need to create a face on one and "improve" on another.  Both are total fails. LOL  This assignment is more about the whole body, not just the hair and skin.  I feel like I did decently on the clothing but the faces?  Ha!

The first character is Lilli Girl from Unity Stamps.  She is adorable in spite of my coloring.  She does not have a face so I attempted to create one.  Bad, I know.  I need to stamp her a dozen times and practice a decent expression.  She looks a little ticked off about something.




Next is Pure Innocence: Little Gardener from MFT.  At least she does have a face, however I tried to make more of a happy mouth and managed to touch some black from her hair and smushed it onto her face.  Oh my goodness!  Better leave her alone next time.



Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment