Monday, September 15, 2014

Copic Storage

There is a lot of discussion on the OCC Copics for Card Makers forum on how to store Copics.  This grid that I found at Crafter's Companion holds the markers horizontally and has been ideal for me.  I have these stored directly above my craft desk so I can look up and pull the colors I want with ease.  It's easy to read the numbers and select the colors I wish to use.  I also have my Distress Markers stored alongside them plus some other often used marking pens like my white gel pens and a few PITT Pens for journaling.




Link to the Ultimate Pen Storage System:

http://www.crafterscompanion.com/Marker-Storage_c_185.html

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this link at OCC - I need a better copic storage solution and appreciate seeing these racks in real life use. Also noticed you keep the HA Haiku Bunny out on display... a favorite I keep out too!
    (glad I noticed autocorrect had substituted colic for copic before hitting publish)

    ReplyDelete