Friday, September 19, 2014

FWF: Happy Fall

I just proved this afternoon that Unity Stamps are awesome.  I realized that I hadn't prepared anything this week to submit for FWF.  So scramble time!  A few days ago I played around with my KNK and did a shadow cut of "Happy Fall" from September's KOTM.  So I made my card around that little saying.  I already had a bunch of them stamped on the shadow cut so all I needed was to create a background.  Here is another stream of consciousness card that came together quickly...hence the awesomeness of Unity.  The card base is a luxurious semi-gloss cream card stock from Club Scrap.  I've been hoarding it for years.  It's so lovely to stamp on.  I used the oak leaf and dragonfly from September KOTM and the leaf cluster from August KOTM.  The dragonfly is kind of odd in it's coloring but it was my starting point.  The rest just followed in my attempt to make it fallish.

Thanks for looking.







11 comments: