Friday, August 1, 2014

Unity FWF Friday 8-1-14

Oh my goodness...it's August!

Today's FWF is made with two sets of Unity stamps.  The flowers are from Insightful Meadows and the sentiment and butterfly are both from Gina and Me.  A truly fast and easy card.  I dabbed Mini Distress Ink pads directly onto the stamps, spritzed with water and stamped on watercolor paper.  How easy is that?  Then also stamped in a light color directly onto the card base for a shadow look.  The tag was cut from MFT Tag Stacks.  My butterfly was cut using my Klic-N-Kut and then stamped on.  Various levels of foam mounting tape give the card some extra interest.

Thanks for looking:


12 comments:

  1. what a fantastic card... love how you popped up the colorful image with the shadow background!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation. I like how the panel pops up with more flowers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo I like this, inspiring and simple :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty colors and I like the shadow background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card; stunning! Fab card design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card! Love the watercolor look and the shadow background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that there is stamped flowers in two dimensions.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully stamped! Such a pretty floral set and your popped piece is a great touch!

    ReplyDelete