Monday, August 11, 2014

OCC Day 6...More Outline Stamps

But this time on balsa wood!   My first attempt was an epic fail.  However the fact that I even had balsa wood is rather amazing...had it for years.  But it is 3x3 inch sheets and not much to work with.  So today while I was on my way to a big box craft store, I realized there was a newly taken over art store on my way there and stopped.  Good move.  Found just what I wanted and it worked perfectly.

My card is a real mix of my stash.  I combined MFT "Die-namics Office Supplies" for the clipboard dies, the "with love" is from my mystery stash and these lovely flowers are from Unity Stamps Itty Bitty collection called "Wishing You Joy".  This stamp was perfect for this outline class.  I used Distress Markers to color the flower and added a few purple jewels to give it some sparkle.



Thanks for looking and leaving a comment.

1 comment:

  1. Great success on the wood. Love that stamp. And the office dies.

    ReplyDelete