Friday, August 8, 2014

Unity Friday's FWF Time!

Boy Friday's sure come up fast...thank goodness, yes?

I was thinking last night how cool it would be to have a wall of cling board.  Then I could just slap all my Unity stamps up right in view and make my collage cards so easy.  Then I realized that I probably would never put them back in the right place and it would be pretty crazy.  Well I had fun pulling down some stamps to make this card.  I started by stamping the woman from "Best Friends" on Eclipse paper to make a mask.  Then stamped her in the center of my off white card stock, masked her and her hand, sponged on several Distress Inks to cover the paper and went to town with my current favorite set of "Full Circle Moment"  (an LOL set) and finished with the sentiment from July's KOTM "Beautiful Inside and Out".  I did some light coloring of her face, hair and body with Copic markers.  The card is layered on gorgeous card stock from Club Scrap's Milestones.


13 comments: