Day one had us making background pieces with large background stamps. With some embossing powder and watercolors, the backgrounds really turned out interesting. This is a background stamp from Hero Arts.
The first two cards are made with the above panel. I did not follow (shocker) the actual card designs, great as they were. But this process was fun and encouraged me to play with it and my dies. I used the stamped and embossed panel to die cut the feathers and birds for the two below cards.
My third card is again from a background stamp, a JudiKins wood mount of butterflies from many years ago. This time simply inked with multiple Distress Inks, spritzed and stamped. I did follow the card design on this one. Getting those inchies straight is a chore and I'm not sure I would do this again. I'm not fond of being so exact, LOL. However, I am happy with the results.
Thanks for looking:)