Monday, May 5, 2014

Watercolor Card Class Day One

OCC is holding another one of their fabulous card classes.  This time the focus is all on watercolor techniques.  It's really late and I should be in bed.  But I couldn't help push myself today to get all three of their assignments done.  Being late I won't go into any details other than I really enjoyed playing around with various watercolor styles and mediums.

First the panels I made:



 and then the 3 different card assignments that went with each technique:






Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Great work, Farley. I'm taking this class too. I didn't get a chance to watch the videos yesterday. Hoping to catch up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic start to the class! And good for you getting actual cards made - I'll try that today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWZERS! Love the panels and the assembled cards. Teach me. Teach me!

    ReplyDelete