Sunday, May 4, 2014

Cabana Club

The Stamps of Life's May Die Hard set is outstanding.  Flipflops2stamps is adorable with sandals, starfish, waves and assorted sentiments.  I pictured a scene on a faraway beach with blue waters, warm sun, rolling waves and a cabana to enjoy the scenery from.

The cabana itself was made from another TSOL set, popcorn2stamp and it's dies.  I took the popcorn box and fashioned it into a cabana by turning it up-side-down.  Card stock is from Club Stamp and Carta Bella.


1 comment:

  1. This card just knocks my socks off. You are so creative and how fabulous to look at that popcorn box in a totally new one. THAT's what being creative is all about. I hope to copy you in my own feeble way. It's such a clever idea. Hope you posted it over at Stephanie's place.

    ReplyDelete