Monday, March 10, 2014

Pocket Card Bonus!

Not only am I scrapping again thanks to Project Life and pocket style scrapping but those 6x4 and 3x4 cards are great backgrounds and mattes for card making.  So as I was cleaning up last night from my flurry of LOs for BPC's Scrapping Outside the Pocket class I saw a card in the making with leftover items on my desk.  I have been tutoring myself in Copic coloring and had this cute little colored up girl all ready to use and some perfect cards for a background.  The girl is from MFT's Pure Innocence:  Little Gardener.  The pink framed card is from PL's Jade core kit.  To that I stamped the weeds and added white gel pen dots and
"thank you".  A fast card to put together.

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent use of pocket cards and that little girl is a doll. You are a Copic Queen.

    ReplyDelete