Tuesday, March 25, 2014

It's all about the glasses

Week 3 of the Scrapping Outside the Pocket lessons are about layers.  This particular LO represents layering with pocket cards as well as embellishments.  I am not generally big on loads of embellishments as you can see in this LO.  But I did manage some dots and some labels with words.  The pocket cards are from Project Life "Kraft" kit.  Don't you love the card with the glasses?  I pulled out cards first before having any idea of what I was going to scrap.  However, as soon as I saw the card with the glasses I knew I had to tell some story about my mom's glasses collection.  That sent me down memory lane searching for the perfect photo to scrap.  It came together very quickly and I am very pleased (if I do say so myself) at the results of this LO.  I think my mom would be also.  In my mind I can hear her chuckling over this.

Thanks for looking.


2 comments:

  1. That is so cute, Farley! I bet your Mom would chuckle at it. I love the photo and the colors.

    ReplyDelete