Saturday, March 8, 2014

Lesson #2: Hidden Journaling

I am on fire, LOL.  After not having done any scrapping for pretty much 2 years I can't seem to do LOs fast enough.  The goal of this exercise was to create some kind of hidden journaling in order to leave the page more available for everything else.  Well, I couldn't quite bring myself to doing that.  There was a lot of good memories about this photo so some journaling is hidden and some not.

This is a Short-Eared Owl and this guy was a life bird for me the day I digi-scoped this photo.  He was very accommodating for photos, moving from post to post looking for rodents.  He was quite successful I might add.

Authentique base papers with PL cards from Honey and Cinnamon.  WPlus9 feather dies cut from a 3x4 card from Honey.

Thanks for looking.

4 comments: