Friday, February 28, 2014

The Klic N Kut comes through again

Today was the last day to post a card in my friend Jen's card sketch challenge on PAO.  Her sketches are always fun.  But I hadn't done a thing.  It has been raining steadily (finally) for several days here in the Valley and it hit me that I wanted to do something with umbrellas.  Well, amazingly, I don't have any umbrella stamps!  So off to SVG-internet world I went and within a minute I found just what I wanted.  A free SVG file of a very simple umbrella.  I cut it out multiple times on my KNK using patterned papers.  I was also able to then cut a shadow of the same shape to help show off the umbrellas.  The background stamp of giant raindrops just happened to be a gift from Jen.  I was so happy to have the perfect use for it.


1 comment:

  1. This card is so clever. Love those little umbrellas.
    And the raindrops..

    ReplyDelete