Sunday, February 9, 2014

Scrapping Again!

I'm trying to turn over an old leaf…scrapbooking!  I keep thinking about it but have done nothing in that department for nearly 2 years.  Shocking, yes?  But this past weekend was a particularly wonderful one with my dear friends Jen and Nancy.   We had two card making classes to attend together and what better way to begin scrapping than to start with this weekend.  I've only done one 12x12 page in Project Life style.  But I am so excited to have done one, I felt I must post it here and then get back to more.  I used Becky Higgin's Project Life "Honey" edition to make this page using a pocket page that I happened to have that is not a PL.  I cut down the smaller cards to fit into the narrow pockets and rounded the corners to keep the shape going.

More to come but here is my first page for sharing.  Thanks for looking:


3 comments:

  1. Love this. And you have inspired me to pull out some PL stuff. Love the red for cardiac health. And that photo of me falling out of the frame makes me smile. Such a midget, I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great start - and I'm sure you will be keeping it up! The colors worked perfect for our red themed evening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww, great to see all of you! i love it!

    ReplyDelete