Thursday, January 1, 2015

PAO January 2015 Challenge

As I said below, I hope to participate in various challenges.  This PAO challenge simply involves using an item or items in your stash that need to be used up.

In my case that would be everything in my craft room!  Therefore I decided for the month of January, my selection for this challenge will be to use up, to the best of my ability, the November and December TSOL monthly card kits.

Today I completed my first Valentine card.  This quite possibly will be my card to my sweet hubby.  Valentine's Day is also our wedding anniversary...the 28th!  But knowing me I will change my mind a few times before 2/14.

Anyway this card was made with multiple TSOL items from December's Card Kit and Die Hard Club sets.  The base is Stephanie Barnard's Step-Ups Basic Card die for Sizzix.  What I found to be so wonderful in making this card was that everything I needed to make this card was included in those two December kits.  The only exception was the medium grey card stock from my stash used for the card base.

Thanks for looking.


1 comment:

  1. One cool Valentine - gotta love those dies Stephanie designs! And I'll bet you make several cards before you decide on a keeper for Bob!

    ReplyDelete