Thursday, January 1, 2015

HAPPY 2015!

Writing 2015 just blows me away!  Time flies.  My hope for all reading this blog is to have a very healthy and happy year to come.

I haven't posted all month but that is about to change.  My plan this year is to be more involved in card challenges AND get some kind of scrapping done as well.


First off is a challenge that I create myself on Paperartistsonline.com.  Each month I will be posting on the 1st, a card sketch for anyone there to use to create their own version.  For January I decided I wanted to push myself out of my semetricalness (I know, not a real word) and go for some different angles.  I like the opposing feel of angles being stretched out creating a sense of movement.  This is my sketch and first spin on that idea.



Materials used:

TSOL patterned paper from the December Card Kit used for the panels and paper piecing.
Paper Smooches "Spiffy Scooters" and die sets





Thanks for looking and Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment