Friday, November 21, 2014

Thanksgiving Cards for the Grandkids

Doodlebug card stock and stickers made this a no-brainer for making cards for my nearly 1 year old granddaughter and nearly 3 year old grandson.  Paper and stickers are from the Friendly Forest Collection.  I just love the colors and darling animals and owls.  The card base is TSOL's Triple Cricle Flip-It die.  I think the children will love the interactive style card.

For my granddaughter...





For my grandson...



Thanks for looking:)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, gosh, Farley, these are too darned adorable. I couldn't begin to choose although I am somewhat partial to the fox. What does the fox say?

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are the cutest things ever, those kids will probably wear them out opening and closing them! Very cool.

    ReplyDelete