Thursday, July 25, 2013

Birthday Card

My niece is turning 14 next week.  Just can't believe it.  I remember that baby with the killer eyebrows.  Now she is a killer looking young lady.  Anyway I started this card yesterday while at a card making/scrapping group get-together and which is quickly becoming a regular thing.



Pinks, browns and greens.  An unusual color combo but it seemed teenage-girl-appropriate.   The cover was embellished with a pocket stamp and die from Paper Smooches.  I added the green-dotted kerchief and the Happy Birthday die is from Elizabeth Craft Designs.






Inside the card is a Sizzix Pop 'n Cuts using a generic label shape die that can be used for any occasion.  I added a PTI label and die, stamped with a sentiment from MFT and highlighted letters and flourishes with a white Signo pen.  Side panels are also die cuts and label stamp from PTI.


1 comment:

  1. This card is perfect for that gal! So much detail. Great colors. Fab.

    ReplyDelete