Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Me and my Cricut

Still cutting away at my paper stash, using my assorted dies as well as the Cricut Expression.

Recently my friend Nancy noticed that the Close To My Heart Cricut cartridge "Artiste" has "swing" cards.  Now I've been going gaga over the Sizzix Flip-It cards so this was great news.  I went crazy and made about a dozen of the swing style cards plus the die cuts that match the swing shapes found in either Artiste or Art Philosophy, also from CTMH.  If you have a Cricut, I highly recommend you investigate the 2 cartridges available.  Plus a third cartridge will be available August 1st.  Sign me up!  I use these carts more than any other of the Cricut carts combined.  One of the great things about the CTMH carts is that many of the images coordinate with their stamps.  How cool is that!

Below I am sharing just a few of the pile of cards I made being that these are the most complete.  

All card stock is from Club Scrap assorted collections.  Stamps are from MFT and SSS.




3 comments:

  1. I created a monster - a good one! Love that you've made so many wonderful cards with the cartridges, I need to get on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Club Scrap paper backgrounds - they really add a lot of dimension to your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been a busy bee. You know I love foldies. Gonna copy you soon.

    ReplyDelete