Thursday, May 16, 2013

Paper Artists Online "Anything Goes" ATC Swap

I haven't done an ATC swap in over a year.   But when this Anything Goes invitation popped up I couldn't resist.  My desk is littered with multiple false starts with totally different themes.  I was determined to create a bird theme of some kind since I recently purchased two excellent JudiKins bird stamps.  Total Fail!  What that was about I just don't know.

Then it came to me in the 11th hour (literally) to do a coffee theme.  I have a vast collection of coffee stamps.  I enjoy making my double espresso soy lattes twice a day at home.   I make great ones I might add:)   BINGO!  This quirky little piece of art just came together quickly.

All stamped images (with the exception of coffee cup) are from Clearartstamps.com.  I love the 50s art style.  That cute little to-go coffee cup is a stamp and die from Stamps of Life.  Background done with Distress Stains and images colored with Distress Markers.

I titled it "My Favorite 3 Roasts".  Each coffee cup has the names of my preferred fresh roasted beans:  Monster Italian, Black Pearl (currently enjoying) and Jump Start.

My espresso machine is calling...must go and press a cup.


Thanks for looking.



2 comments:

  1. it's a very clever ATC, and so fitting for you!
    I sometimes think that when you try too hard to force something the ideas just don't come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly fabulous! I am your soul sister in all things crafts and coffee, lol.

    ReplyDelete