Monday, September 10, 2012

LSNE Day 5

Yes, I am falling behind.  My goal tonight (Sept 10) is to catch up.  Sigh...

September 5th's theme was a discussion of whether one is a planner or spontaneous.  I had to give this some thought and came up with the only solution and actually quite accurate.  I am a "spontaneous planner".  This is not a cop out.  I really am.  One moment I can just drop everything and go do something totally unplanned.  Such as run outside and take photos of a fantastic sunset we had on this day.  AND I am a planner.  Bob and I last month had an opportunity to get away to the Pt Reyes National Shoreline.  That took some planning since we are both whole plant food vegans.  No restaurant is going to be able to serve the kind of meals we like.  So a lot of planning went into making food ahead as well as being able to "cook" in our room.  And it did work out quite well.  My planning paid off and we had a very nice break from the Valley heat.



Papers are from Graphic 45, The Magic of Oz and Jenni Bowlin's Classic Red/Black paper pad.  Dot stamp from CTMH.

1 comment:

  1. fun combo of papers, Farley. I like your style no matter whose papers you use!

    ReplyDelete