Sunday, May 20, 2012

Printer's Tray Pencil Caddy

This is a project that has been on my mind for over a year.  I first saw it on Kay Williamson's Club Scrap blog and later on Tricia Morris' blog.  I spent about two days off and on painting, stamping, gluing and embellishing this dandy and useful caddy.  I happened to have a small lazy susan device that was just the ticket for allowing this to rotate so I can enjoy all the doodads I selected for the cubbies.  I think I will eventually put photos in the openings that are still empty.











2 comments:

  1. Farley! I just love it and thanks for all the different angles so we can see all the nice little goodies you used. FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great use for your blog - posting more pictures than you would at the Galleria. Love it!

    ReplyDelete