Monday, May 14, 2012

Patriotic Rosette Swap

My friend Jen and I are hostessing a Patriotic Rosette Swap.  We should be getting all of our participants' rosettes in the mail this week.  I haven't opened up any of the boxes that have arrived so far.  It will be like Christmas morning when we do.  But meanwhile a few of our swappers are anxious to get just a little taste or spoiler.  So I am posting my own mountain o' rosettes that I made for this very fun swap.

All paper for the rosettes are from Club Scrap.  I used my Cricut and "Art Philosophy" to make the assorted paper stars and the doilies for the backing on each one.  Embellishments are from all over the place...brads, buttons, ribbons, etc.

Thanks for looking.



1 comment:

  1. Oooh, what a bundle of patriotic goodness! Can't wait to see IRL. This was a great idea!

    ReplyDelete