Friday, July 11, 2014

Now for some catching up...Installment One

I've been busy making a lot of cards recently.  A dear friend was in need of some special Thank You notes so I was more than happy to make up a batch of 25 to help her out.  Then came the latest TSOL stamp and die set for July plus the arrival of Unity's June KOTM.  On top of all that I found myself in sensory overload when I took a card class from Els of Elizabeth Craft Design.

Where to start?  Well rather than detail everything out, I am just going to dump out here what I've been making and be done with it.  I've had so much fun with new stamps, dies, techniques and toys.

These are the cards I made in Els' class.  I learned a lot about Shimmer Sheetz, Silk Micro-fine Glitter, dies and Pop-It-Up cards and Peel-off Stickers.  Oh my, the possibilities!







No comments:

Post a Comment