Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Holiday Card Workshop Day 2 - Ornament Card

This was a tricky and very involved assignment.  I didn't follow the directions for the latter half of the assembly.  Just way too complicated for my tastes.  But all-in-all these turned out well and I will happily use them.  Ornament cutout was made with my Cricut and the Artiste cartridge from Close To My Heart.  Used flourish background stamp from Judi-Kins, heart punch and Purple Cow paper cutter made the scalloped edges.  All papers from various Club Scrap collections.  Top two cards I stamped flourish background with Mahogany Distress Ink.  Bottom card embossed with Ultra Thick Enamel in Pearl.




4 comments:

  1. Very tricky. I agree. Great set of cards. Love the background stamps you've chosen. Good on you, staying up with the teachers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards! I like how used ribbon to 'hang' the ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool the way you hung the ornament! I like these, but have to agree they may be kind of tricky for mass producing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dare i say it??? I like these better than the class examples!

    ReplyDelete