Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My Little Houses

House #10 The House of Music
 So I am now up to 9 houses.  Above is House #8: The Dog House.   At the top is House #9 The Boat House
 House #7:  The House of Gratitude

Below #6:  The Bell Tower
Above House #1:  The First House on the Block

Below House #2:  Cozy Cottage in the Woods

Below House #3:  The House of Stone
Below House #4:  The House of Expressions
Below, House #5:  The Log Cabin
While I am making tags I also intend to make at least 12 of these little houses as well.  They are templates from Club Scrap.   Some are the Digi-Hybrid that I can download and print out on any paper I choose.  A few will be from Scholarship that are die cuts and I will alter.  These have been a lot of fun and as I make them they are placed on our Christmas tree with a light inside of each one.  I will keep adding as I go.

1 comment: