Saturday, November 9, 2013

Make It Monday #139: Stamped Square Frames

Yes, I know…it says Make It Monday and today is Saturday.  I'm sliding in pretty close.  I haven't done a MIM in ages but this challenge not only got me excited but I have PTI stamps that are well suited to it.

For the frame I used Boutique Border - Thanks, stamping it once at the top and bottom and twice on each side to make a rectangular frame on Kraft card stock.  The Flower is made from the Lovely Layers stamp and die set.  Sentiment is made up from the Boutique Border - Sympathy stamp and die with the sentiment from Lovely Layers also.  All card stock is from various collections from Club Scrap.

Thanks for looking:


8 comments:

  1. Oh, this is very clever positioning of the border stamp!! Love your use of the flower stamp, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo pretty! Love the size of your frame and your lovely layers flower is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous elongated frame! And oh, that flower medallion is gorgeous. Rich coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! I love your Lovely Layers color combo for the flower. Congrats on the win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your stacked flower and your color choices used on this Fall card. Great idea extending your "square" frame into a rectangle. Happy Shopping & Congrats on your MIM win!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great creative idea for he border! And I love the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How did I miss this gorgeous card? That Lovely Layers set is certainly an asset to your collection. Love the colors you used as well. Great stamped square!

    ReplyDelete